In the world of online music streaming, Spotify is a household name. Spotify Web Player helps us to hear music using browsers. Spotify has over 365 million active users and 165 million paying subscribers. It is the most popular streaming platform for music. Do you know you can easily hear music without installing any application on your device? Yes! you can do it easily with the help of Spotify Web Player.
In this article, we’ll explore the ins and outs of the Spotify Web Player. We’ll cover what it is, how to use it, troubleshoot common issues and more. Let’s dive in!
Table of Contents
What is Spotify Web Player?
Spotify Web Player is a web-based application of Spotify App. It can be accessed using the web browsers like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and etc. So as a result you don’t need to install any application on your device, it’s a very good feature of the web version of Spotify. You can simply log in to your account on Spotify and listen to all the music and access your all libraries, playlist, and other things like the Spotify App.
The Web Player Spotify is the same as the App users can easily navigate to any sections, they can search for songs, albums, and artists, and easily create playlists also.
How to Use Spotify Web Player
Using the Spotify Web Player is very simple like Spotify App and very straightforward. Here are some steps if you follow them you can easily use the Web Player Spotify.
- First, you need to go to the Spotify Web Player website using your browser.
- Using your credentials log in to your Spotify account but if you want to have a Spotify account simply create a Spotify account.
- Once your login is successful you will see the dashboard of Web Player Spotify, from here you can easily search for songs and browse your libraries and playlist, you can also create a playlist by clicking on the “Create Playlist” button and more things. You can also see your recently played music also.
- For playing a song you can select a song and it will start to play, you control the song backward and forward also you can pause and play also. If you want to hear it repeatedly then there is also a button for this.
Using the Spotify Web Player is that simple. You can access your music library and playlists from any device with an internet connection and a web browser.
Spotify Web Player Login Issues
When you are using the Spotify Web Player you might run into some problems also. Here are some common problems and solutions you face then you can try the solutions.
Incorrect username or password
If you face this issue then it’s the issue with your login credentials, is giving the wrong credentials that’s why you are facing it. If you have forgotten your password then you can easily recover it by clicking the “Forgot Your Password” option. Give your email and you can recover your account.
The account is already in use
The problem of the account is already in use, it happens when you use a Spotify account on multiple devices. If your subscription does not allow you to use it on multiple devices you cant use it on multiple devices. If you are having this issue you need to log out from other devices and then you can use it.
Sometimes if you are using unknown browsers which is not too famous then it can be a problem for you. Always try to use the latest browsers like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, etc. Spotify works on them well.
After doing all those things if you still have issues with the login then you can just contact their customer support they will help you with your problems.
Spotify Web Player Not Working Issues
When you are playing Spotify you might face some problems with Spotify Web Player not working issues. Let’s discuss some common issues and learn how to fix those.
Playback Not Working
If your playback is not working then check your internet connection is stable or as we are using a Web Player Spotify we must need a stable strong internet connection for that. As we are using it in the browser then clear your browser caches and cookies.
Turn Off AdBlocker
Adblocker is an extension which allows to blocks the ads given by website owners. Sometimes it may cause a problem with the playback of the music. Turning off the adblocker for the Web Player Spotify can be a good idea, try to turn it off and see if is it working perfectly or not.
You can just click on your adblocker extension and turn off the extension for Web Player Spotify.
Playlist Not Loading
Sometimes you may be facing issues with your playlist, you are trying to open your playlist but it’s not loading then what to do? So here is a simple solution for that. First, try to refresh your web page then if it’s not working then log out from your account and log in again hoping the issue will be resolved.
Music Skipping Or Stopping
You are trying to skip this music and want to hear another song and you also want to stop that music but somehow the functions are not working then you have to understand that you are facing an internet issue. As we have said in the first section Playback Not Working the internet connection must be stable for using the Spotify Web Player. So if it happens to you try to check your internet connection. You can try to check if your internet speed is good or bad.
If you want to know how to check your internet connection speed then you can read this article. How To Check Internet Speed.Read this article and you will know is your internet connection is stable or unstable.
No sound In Music
After playing the song if there is no sound then first check your volume is not muted. If it’s muted then unmute it you will hear the music. Sometimes it can be caused by the browser so you can also check your browser settings also.
As a web application, there is always some issue with that, sometimes it will be from their end or sometimes it can be from the user end. As we are using it in the browser always try to use the latest versions of the browser so that there is a problem with the browser.
Web Player Spotify vs. Spotify Desktop App
One question that can come to your mind there is Spotify Web Player and Spotify Desktop App which should I use? So, basically, it depends on you every platform has its own advantages and disadvantages. Let’s discuss those which are perfect for you.
Here are some advantages of using the Spotify Web Player:
- No need to install: You can access Spotify Web Player using any browser there is no need to install it on your devices. So you can hear music without installing any application.
- Work on any device: So Web Player Spotify is a web application then you can use anywhere from a browser with just a stable internet connection.
- Saves storage space: Since you don’t have to install the application on your device, you can save storage space using the web player.
Here are some advantages of using the Spotify Desktop Application:
- Better Performance: You will have better performance when you will use the Desktop application. Especially when it comes to playback quality and speed. But you need to install the desktop application from Spotify Download Website.
- More features: The desktop app offers more features than the web player, such as the ability to download music for offline playback and use keyboard shortcuts.
- Better integration: The desktop app integrates better with your device’s operating system and other apps.
So here are the advantages of both the Web Player Spotify and Spotify Desktop App, now it’s your decision which you want to use and what will suit you. If you don’t want to install the application then you can go for the Spotify Web Player. But if you are a power user you want to install the application then you can use the Desktop Application to enjoy its features and better performance.
How Spotify Web Player Unblocked Can Be Done?
In some countries and networks, Spotify can be blocked by the government or the organization. If you want to, Unblocked Spotify Web Player then you can follow the options below.
- Use VPN: The first option for Spotify Web Player Unblocked is you can use VPNs for that. There are lots of VPNs on the internet trying to use a free one first to check if it’s working or not if it’s working then you can go for the premium VPNs for better support. There are a lot of Best premium VPNs on the internet. You can use Nord VPN it’s one of the best premium VPNs here on the internet. You can just switch to another country from Nord VPN and start using it.
- Proxy Server: Using proxy servers can be used for Spotify Web player Unblocked. Try to use a good proxy server or else you will not find good speed.
By following these steps you can easily unblock the Spotify web player.
So in this article, we have discussed how to use the Spotify Web Player, How to fix Spotify web player not working Issues, the advantages of web and desktop, and how you can easily unblock Spotify web player. If you facing any of these issues you can easily try these solutions so that you can easily fix your issues. If you still have problems with your Spotify then you can contact their customer support they will help you to fix the issues also.
Overall we can say that Spotify Web Player is a very useful platform using this you can easily access music without any installation using just a browser and a stable internet connection with any device.
Hope you have found something good in this article. See you again somewhere on the Internet, Till then keep in touch with us.