আসালামু আলাইকুম ।
কেমন আছেন সবাই ?? আশা করি আল্লাহর রহমতে সবাই ভাল আছেন ।
বেশি কথা বলে সময় নষ্ট করব না যার যেইটা দরকার শুধু ডাওনলোড করে নিন ।
It helps you collect, read and process important knowledge in the process called incremental reading and remember it indefinitely with the help of so-called spaced repetition.
SuperMemo 2004 is SuperMemo´s twelfth release since 1987. It has been released as freeware in April 2010.
This download package includes both SuperMemo 98 and SuperMemo 2004. We recommend SuperMemo 98 for basic Q&A, and SuperMemo 2004 for incremental reading.
- Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- 32 MB memory
- 10 MB free disk space (more recommended for larger collections of learning material; for example, Advanced English without sounds requires 50 MB)
- SVGA with resolution 800×600 (higher resolutions recommended)
- Internet Explorer 6.0 with all recent security updates
Additional requirements for special functions:
- to use e-mail in SuperMemo: MAPI-compliant e-mail software for Windows (e.g. MS Outlook, Outlook Express, etc.)
- to use automatic e-mail import in incremental reading: MS Outlook 2000 or later
- to use sounds and video: sound board
- to use editable mind-maps: Mind Manager 3.0 (or higher)
- Google dictionary and Google translator
- 9 DICT servers with 94 dictionaries
- Wikipedia and wiktionary
- Yahoo Babel Fish translator
- SYSTRAN translator (used by Altavista Babel Fish)
- Merriam-Webster dictionary and thesaurus
Full list of languages\services available here
- intelligent switching of translation directions based on automatic detection of input language and keyboard input language (keyboard layout)
- system hotkeys by keyboard(Ctrl+C+C and\or Ctrl+Ins+Ins) and mouse (Alt+Right mouse button) or custom mouse\keyboard combination allow to activate Translate.Net and perform translation from any program easy
- available portable version
- ability to create user profiles – custom set of services
- history of used language pairs which sorted by last use time
Sweet Home 3D provides a full help accessible from its Help > Sweet Home 3D Help menu.
Microsoft Mathematics includes a full-featured graphing calculator that’s designed to work just like a handheld calculator. Additional math tools help you evaluate triangles, convert from one system of units to another, and solve systems of equations.
- The Step-by-Step Equation Solver
- Graphing calculator
- Formulas and Equations Library
- Triangle Solver
- Unit Conversion tool
Requires: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.