Latest posts by Dark M@Te (see all)
Wondering if your modem is performing up to par? This program optimizes your modem settings so it performs at peak level. It’s compatible with AOL, CompuServe 2000, and Windows Dial-Up Networking. A configuration wizard takes you through setup process: All you do is select a dial-up profile, and the program does the rest. If you don’t have a profile, the wizard will show you how to make one. You’ll need to have your Internet service provider log-in name and password handy; the whole process took me less than 10 minutes. Once you’re set, use the Auto Tune-Up feature to analyze your modem, and generate a report that tells you how well your modem has performed. I ran the test on a 56-kbps modem, and it showed the modem speed before and after optimization, with an overall improvement of 15 percent. A registration fee of $20 is required after the 21-day trial period. by Linda Grubbs
Top 10 Reasons Why Your PC Needs Modem Booster:-
1.New and fully enhanced Automatic Speed Tune Up. Just one click!
2. Check and fix speed problems
3. Optimizes all slow dial-up and high-speed connections
4. Works around the clock to monitor your speed connection and alert you to tune up
5. Give your internet speed a faster speed in seconds without expensive plan upgrade or hardware
6. Restores internet stability anytime without long hiatus
7. Maximize your current internet bandwidth when your ISP can’t do anything about it
8. As good as having a Speed expert living inside your PC
9. Fully maximise your current upload and download speed of software, videos, MP3s, MPEGs, pictures, web pages, video and audio streaming and many more
10. Fully configurable for power users and beginner. Easy to use!