যারা RHCSA exam দিবেন তাদের জন্য এই পোস্ট। ফুল প্রশ্ন দেয়া খালি practice করুন এর এক্সাম দিয়া দেন। ১০০ % common
1. A. Make the LVM partition /dev/vol0/home into 700M from the current size and mount the LVM /dev/vol0/home to a
mount point /home.
The extended partition size must be within approximately 680MB to 720MB and useable.
1. B. Resize the LVM partition /dev/vol0/home into 500M from the current size and mount the LVM /dev/vol0/home to a
mount point /home. The extended partition size must be with in approximately 480MB to 520MB and useable.
2. Expand your swap 700MB more.
Perform all of the following steps. When you receive your results, these items will be reported as a single score identified as
You must score 70 or higher on these RHCT requirements in order to earn certification.
Once your system is installed the distribution is available via YUM:
3. Install the lftp RPM package.
4. Synchronize your system time with this server1.example.com.
5. Create the following users, groups, and group memberships:
– A group named sysusers
– A user andrew who belongs to sysusers as a secondary group
– A user susan who also belongs to sysusers as a secondary group
– A user brad who does not have access to an interactive shell on the system, and who is not a member of sysusers.
– andrew, susan, and brad should all have the password of password
6. Create a collaborative directory /shared/sysusers with the following characteristics: -Group ownership of /shared/sysusers
– The directory should be readable, writable, and accessible to members of sysusers, but not to any other user.
– Files created in /shared/sysusers automatically have group ownership set to the sysusers Group.
7. The user robert must con_gure a cron job that runs daily at 15:25 local time and executes /bin/echo I got RHCSA
8. Bind to the NIS domain not example provided by 192.168.0.254 for user authentication.
Note the following:
– nisuserx should be able to log into your system, where x is your station number, but will not have a home directory
until you have completed the autofs requirement below
– All NIS users have a password of password
9. Configure autofs to automount the home directories of NIS users. Note the following:
– server1.example.com (192.168.0.254) NFS-exports /rhome/stationx to your system, where x is your station number
– nisuserx’s home directory is server1.example.com:/rhome/stationx/nisuserx
– nisuserx’s home directory should be automounted locally beneath /rhome as /rhome/nisuserx
– home directories must be writable by their users
– While you are able to log in as any of the users nisuser1 through nisuser20, the only home directory that is accessible
from your system is nisuserx.
10. Locate all file of user susan to /root/files
11. Copy the file /etc/passwd to /var/tmp. Configure the permissions of /var/tmp/passwd so that:
– the file /var/tmp/passwd is owned by the root user.
– the file /var/tmp/passwd belongs to the group root.
– the file /var/tmp/passwd should not be executable by anyone.
– the user andrew is able to read and write /var/tmp/passwd.
– the user susan can neither write nor read /var/tmp/passwd.
– all other users (current or future) have the ability to read /var/tmp/passwd.
12. Configure FTP access on your system:
– Clients within the example.com domain should have anonymous FTP access to your machine – Clients outside example.com should NOT have access to your FTP service
13. ESTABLISHING HTTP SERVER, then perform the following steps:
– Download ftp://server1.example.com/pub/station.html
– Rename the downloaded file to index.html
– Copy this index.html to the DocumentRoot of your web server
– Do NOT make any modifications to the content of index.html
14. Install the appropriate kernel update from ftp://server1.example.com/pub/updates. The following criteria must also be
– The updated kernel is the default kernel when the system is rebooted
– The original kernel remains available and bootable on the system.
15. Create a partition with extent amount of VG is 53, where VG extend of is 16MB. Volume type is fat and mounted in
/sysdisk/datastore. Download the file from server1.example.com/pub/data/database.txt and place in datastore.make sure that
the file can be read-write by susan.